Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Final" Draft Version of Swords & Wizardry Available

Mythmere has posted what he's calling the "final" draft version of Swords & Wizardry:

What this means is that I’m still asking for and integrating comments from everyone, but I’m hoping that the next thing we see is the actual final version. The file is hosted at http://mythmere.keepandshare.com, and it is a .doc file. I won’t try to play with layout at this juncture.

Keep in mind: this is the GH-style version that will provide compatibility across many systems - it is not the White Box version that I’m working on with Finarvyn. That will likely come later: the monsters in that one still need to be brought down to the White Box damage/HD scale, and Fin may have other changes he wants to make.


Frankly, I'm very happy to see that there's now to be a split between the Rosetta Stone version and the White Box version.

No comments: