Monday, May 12, 2008

"I'm an Entrée! Rarrr!"

Gnome Stew is live!

Gnome Stew is a shared blog in the tradition of, and run by some of the folks behind, Treasure Tables.

Gnome Stew is a brand new blog written by GMs, for GMs. We think about GMing in every waking moment (okay, GMing and hot, hot gnome sex meals), so we figured we’d put our obsession to good use. Here on Gnome Stew, it’s all game mastering, all the time, from system-neutral GMing advice and ideas to system-specific suggestions to help make running your games easier and more fun.


It's only the first day and already they have a handful of columns posted. I'd especially recommend Laying the Ground Rules - "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", So You Want to GM a Roleplaying-Intensive Game, Part 1, D&D Burgoo: That Lizardfolk's Got A Panty On His Head, Short Sessions: How to Cope, and, of course, Welcome to Gnome Stew, the Game Mastering Blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Trollsmyth! I appreciate the link, and I hope you like what the Stew has to offer in the coming days and weeks. :)

trollsmyth said...

My pleasure, Martin. It's good to have you back. :)

- Brian