Saturday, April 16, 2011

Working Buttons

Huzzah!

Got the buttons working on my blog. You can now turn any Trollsmyth post into a pdf and/or print it out for easier use at your table. Here are some suggestions from the posts I use a lot:

RACES

gnomes
half-ogres
nixies
pixies
rogues
witches

COMBAT

Weapons, Damage, and Initiative Table
Shields Shall be Splintered!
The Table of Death & Dismemberment

SPELLS

Secondary Powers and Residual Effects

MAGIC ITEMS

Bloodthirsty Sword
Brian's Satyrical Poetry
Wayedge

Potions on the Open Market

ANTHROPOLOGY (and the Doom & Tea Parties Campaign)

Timeline and Random Dungeon Room Table
The Devil's in the Details: the Slaves of Shkeen
Drugs and Herbs
Languages
Genie Corsairs
Noble Titles Among the Efreet
Gods of the Doom & Tea Parties Campaign

Let me know if you think I missed anything.

6 comments:

The Badger King said...

You wouldn't believe how unbelievably happy this makes me. 8)

trollsmyth said...

The Badger King: Very glad to hear it! Any reason in particular for that?

Also, just added a link to the gods of my current campaigns.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

That's pretty awesome man. I may have to try this on my site as well, even if 90% of what I post is stuff people wouldn't print really.

trollsmyth said...

Tim: There turned out to be more than I remembered there being. I'll bet you find the same is true for you.

It was also a good excuse to dig up those bits that I wanted included on the Links to Wisdom wiki.

DMWieg said...

Anything that lets me more easily steal good stuff from blogs is always appreciated. Yoinking the witch, the rogue, and your combat stuff. HA!

trollsmyth said...

Ryan: Great! Let me know if you get any fun out of 'em. :)