Monday, April 19, 2010

Ok, That's Just Spooky...



I am a d10


You are a d10: You are analytical, rational, and logical. You see the world around you as a succession of problems that can only be navigated via insightful and elegant solutions. You insist on precision are often forced to waste valuable time correcting others. Your attention to detail is extraordinary, and will sometimes focus all your attention on details that others consider unimportant. You are not so interested in doing the right thing, as you are in finding the best way to do it. In other words, you're a complete nerd.
Thanks to Jeff for pointing this out. Troll-vault, indeed...

Take the quiz at dicepool.com

10 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Hehe...

Thanks for the link.

I got the d4.

5stonegames said...

Another D10 here.

Fran Terminiello said...

I'm a d8, not what I expected. I like the last question: 'which polyhedral die would you be?'

Daddy Grognard said...

@Dungeonmum - I'm a d8 too. I had to think about the last question, as they didn't have the option of d30 - quirky, unorthodox and hard to find a use for.

Anonymous said...

Hey!~

;P

Anonymous said...

!_!

"You are a d6. Boring"

Well that's just ridiculous. You use a d6 for fireball damage, all weapon and monster damage, healing spells, potion duration, hex direction when you get lost, basically everything except d20 for attacks and saves, percentiles for treasure and wandering monsters and such, and a single d8 for direction on a square grid.

Clearly the d6 is the most useful die!

scottsz said...

d8 here, but I have to vote my conscience and say the d6 is still my favorite.

Back in the day, you know, before they castrated Fireball and Lightning bolt... you get that rush as you'd gather up twelve or even more six siders... you'd shake them like a frigging shaman...

A minute later, a whole lot of cooked monsters and a DM breaking out in a sweat because all the treasure in an area that took him an afternoon to prepare just got vaporized...

smells like... victory...

Clovis Cithog said...

@ Trollsmith & 5stonegames

I also am a d10,
maybe you would enjoy my blog

JB said...

I ended up a D4. Thanks...I should have figured I was an asshole.

tirza said...

d10 very unique, but i don't the different between them