Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching Up to the 21st Century

Yes, I finally upgraded this blog to the latest version of Blogger. This means you can link to individual posts just by clicking on their titles, and it should be easier to search through the history to find old stories. I'll be going back and adding labels to my posts as well.

I really need to name by LL campaign, so it has an easily searchable title, too. Probably name it after one of the Eldest, unless someone has a better idea.

It went fairly smoothly. I didn't lose my links, but I did lose my StatCounter code, and Blogger thought I was running a spam blog for a while. Thankfully, I was able to get the code back in, and my status as a truly useful and worthwhile waste of your time established quickly and easily. ;)

2 comments:

Erin Palette said...

I still don't see a link to my site in your blogroll. :P

Natalie said...

Yay! Labels!

No ideas for a campaign name. I'll think on it, but I have trouble coming up with good names for my own campaigns.