Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Great Purge

In the future, I'm thinking it would be appropriate to wait until May Day to commit such atrocities...  ;)

I've gone through and cleaned up my RPG links along the right side of the blog.  It's been long overdue.  I was sad to see so many blogs had gone dormant (many, for some reason, last saw action in July '09).  Still, I've been adding new ones, and the old ones were making it impossible to find them.  I'd especially like to draw your attention to Henchman AbuseGaming All Over the Place, and New Fish in an Old School.

5 comments:

Michael S/Chgowiz said...

Henchman Abuse, too funny. I like that name.

Pat said...

Thanks for the link Troll, and thanks for the compliment Chicago.

Oh how we hates those lousy xp-sponging henchmen.

Natalie said...

Hey! Henchman are my favorite part of the game!

But I'm weird.

Higgipedia said...

Heh, sorry I missed your shout-out earlier. That was when I was bouncing around Colorado without a permanent home when I was getting ready to get out of the Army! I promise you that Gaming All Over The Place is no longer dormant!

trollsmyth said...

Higgipedia, it's good to see you back. :D