Friday, September 03, 2010

Tracking Down the Flame Princess

Raggi is trying to find out where his Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weird Fantasy Roleplaying box set has shown up. I've been busier than a one-armed paper-hanger this week, so I haven't even been by Tribe or Dragon's Lair this week. Any fellow Austinites been in either store recently? I'd be surprised if either had it, but I've seen Dogs in the Vineyard at Dragon's Lair and bought Savage Worlds at Tribe, so it's not entirely out of the question.

1 comment:

GrayPumpkin said...

I was in the Tribe on Saturday and they did have it stock. I live close to Dragon's Lair and was in there buying some paint on Tuesday and it wasn't there yet, either.
I usually shop at the Rogues Gallery as I'm friends with the guys there, but have not been there yet this week.